Bodum Latteo Milk Frother
The BODUM range is features a glass milk frother.
The plastic lid has a deep rim to prevent foam from escaping through the spout. The plunger handle has a comfortable grip and is pleasant and smooth to touch. In less than 30 seconds you can easily whip your preheated milk into a light airy foam.
How to use:
1) Fill the frother to the line(approximately 8-10 ounces) with COLD Milk (Non Fat or Regular).
2) Place the jug onto a flat surface.
3) Place the lid with the whip onto the jug. Close the pouring outlet.
4) Beat the milk by moving the plunging frother up and down. Plunge the milk about 60-90 times (you will feel the milk getting thicker). Allow the milk to rest for about 1 minute. The froth will thicken significantly during this time. If you would like warm froth, microwave on high for 30 to 50 seconds. (Be sure to remove the plunger assembly before placing the jug in the microwave)
5) Spoon the milk froth out of your Latteo Frother and onto your coffee.