- Made in France - produced in the Champagne Ardennes region of
France, known the world over for its fine food and wine.
- Each piece of Chasseur Cast Iron Cookware is Unique - every
piece is hand cast in individual sand moulds which are destroyed
after each use.
- Manual Enamelling Process - the trademark Chasseur coloured
enamel is skilfully applied by hand to each unique piece by trained
- Optimal Gauge on All Pieces - to promote unsurpassed heat
distribution and retention and no hot spots.
- Self-basting Lids - The weight of Chasseur lids create the
perfect seal, and have the additional feature of internal
self-basting rings encouraging re-absorption of moisture and even
distribution of flavour.
- Environmentally Friendly - Chasseur uses up to 80% recycled
- Suitable for all Heat Sources Including Induction
- Oven Safe to 220°
- Matte Black Interior - same as a Frypan and better for browning