Scanpan Classic Chefs Pan 32cm
32cm Chefs Pan - Made in Denmark SCANPAN EVOLUTION cookware is the latest range designed and made in Denmark! EVOLUTION is made from 100% recycled Aluminium for even heat distribution and unsurpassed durability! EVOLUTION has the latest Ceramic Titanium technology for industry leading non-stick performance. The specially developed GREEN TEK non-stick surface is 100% PFOA free non-toxic.
This SCANPAN 32cm/4 Litre Chef's Pan is one of our more popular pieces and ideal for casseroles. It has SCANPAN's exclusive PFOA free non-stick surface and is designed and made in Denmark from environmentally friendly, recycled aluminium. SCANPAN Classic cookware is oven safe to 260°C with even heat distribution and unsurpassed durability. The handle is fixed to the body of the pan using a patented system without rivets, screws or springs.
- Exclusive non-stick coating
- 100% recycled squeeze cast aluminium
- Patented handle assembly
- Oven safe to 260°C
- PFOA free
- Suitable for all cooktops, except induction
- Designed and made in Denmark
- Tempered Glass lid
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Maintenance and Care
- Before First Use
- Wash in hot soapy water with a nylon brush. Do not use harsh scourers.
- Routine Cleaning
- When cooking is complete, empty contents and fill the pan with hot soapy water. Use a soft nylon scourer and vigorously scrub the pan, ensuring all food fat and residue is removed. Never use harsh or abrasive cloths or cleaning liquids/pastes. Dry and store appropriately.
- Whilst dishwasher safe, SCANPAN will always recommend hand washing to extend the life of the product.
- Do NOT use excessive high heat.