Benriner Mandoline No 95 White Series
These incredibly sharp and precise mandolins and slicers have evolved over time to become the number one choice for chefs and passionate food lovers.
Using only the sharpest, highest quality Japanese stainless steel blades, the truly innovative Benriner Mandolin is lightweight and adjustable, and will perfectly slice, cut and julienne vegetables and salads with exact precision.
The unique horizontal and vertical hand held Turning Slicers create a variety of vegetable ribbons and strands by simply rotating the handle.
Originally manufactured as a truly innovative radish slicer, the first Benriner was introduced by founder Uyuki Yamamoto in Iwakuni City, Japan in 1945. The early Benriner was made from wood and purchased mainly by hotels and restaurants, however as timber became scarce in Japan in the 1960's, a new Benriner was developed using moulded plastic.
In 1980, as the product design evolved and domestic popularity increased, more advanced BPA free food-safe grade plastics were introduced in the manufacturing process.
As the Benriner product range continued to evolve, rounded edges, gold-plated screws and a range of interchangeable blades and spare parts were introduced.
- Durable plastic body and stainless steel blades.
- Suitable for household and professional use.
- 3 interchangeable blades: Fine blade for salads, medium blade for strips for soups and coarse blade suitable for strips for stir frying.
- Adjustable from 0.5mm to 8mm thick.
- Double sided blade for bi-directional cutting.
- Slices fruit and vegetables.
- Easy blade removal for easy cleaning.
- Guard to protect your fingers.
- Full instructions supplied.
- Non slid base.
- Colur -White
- Material: Plastic & stainless steel