Miyabe 5000FCD Santoku 3Pc Gift Set
MIYABI - FROM JAPAN’S FORGING CAPITAL TO THE WORLD
The city of Seki has been the Japanese center for forging since the 14th century – anyone who produces knives here understands their craftsmanship: Just like MIYABI, because German engineering meets Japanese craftsmanship here. Knives with perfect sharpness, precise cutting, and long durability are created in 42 days and 100 steps. Their design is reminiscent of traditional Samurai swords. Let yourself be taken to the world of Japanese knives!
Designed to exacting standards, MIYABI continues to strive for perfection with the MIYABI Kaizen Collection. "Kaizen" Japanese for "improvement" or "change for the better" is a way of life. This series combines the latest technology with sleek, modern lines and centuries of knife-making artistry. Forged 49 layer construction with an FC61 super steel core protected by 48 alternating layers of stainless steel ground to expose a unique Damascus design and wavy katana edge. The ergonomically shaped black Pakka wood handle features a striking mosaic pin, red decorative ring and end-cap with logo. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan.
Gift Boxed Set
- Set Contents: 7" Santoku Knife, 5.25" Prep Knife, 3.5" Paring Knife
- FC61 fine carbide steel blade core
- 48 layers of steel surrounding the core create the Damascus-design
- FRIODUR ice-hardened for extreme hardness
- Rockwell hardness of approximately 61
- Pakka wood handle accented by a steel mosaic pin and handle end cap
- Hand wash only
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan