Wusthof Grand Prix 2 Chefs Knife 20cm
The Wusthof Trident Grand Prix II cooks knife has a deep, thick forged blade with a modern ergonomic moulded handle. It is the most frequently used knife in any cooks collection. Use it for chopping herbs and garlic quickly and safely - with your hands out of the way. Use it for cutting through large or dense vegetables (cabbage, swede, pumpkin, parsnip) in one quick action. Take advantage of it's weight to slice fruit and vegetables with ease.
- It is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen.
- Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food.
- Perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand.
- Precision forged from a single blank of steel with bolster and full tang.
- Ergonomic handle design developed in consultation with professional chefs.